Saturday, August 2, 2014

Photo Diary of Pride Weekend (1 month ago)

Hello blog lovers. It has been a while since I have posted last, but the whole month of July went by in a flash. I swear it feels as if I have closed my eyes and when I opened them, it was already August 2. That is not to say I have not enjoyed this past month. I have been blessed to have been working in SF this summer. Part-time at my internship and part-time at my school job. I think it went by pretty quickly because I started to get in a routine of work, eat, work, eat, laundry, tv, movie, work, more tv (you get the point). However, I have been able to go out in the city and adventure around with my boyfriend/friends and my high school friends have visited me along the way! Any who, I have been thinking about posting these great pictures for a while now and it kept slipping away from me. Here are a couple photos of the famous, and one of the largest PRIDE weekends in San Francisco:













xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment