Thursday, February 13, 2014

6 Things I Adore #1

Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, I thought I would begin a segment titled "6 Things I Adore." The number six being related to my birthday, the sixth of October. Anyways, here are six thing I adore in no particular order:


1. Ladybugs-There is something about ladybugs I have always loved. I do not know if it is because of their black polka dots that take up the space on their wings or that they are little lady's. Every time I see one flying around, I always have the same reaction, excitement and happiness at how beautiful these little insects are. 



2. My friends-To how fabulous they are, putting up with me, making me laugh, and keeping me oh so young. BFFLS

Napa Vineyard, Birthday celebration
Swedish House Mafia 2013

3. San Francisco-I have grown up only a short 45 minute drive to San Francisco, but nothing is compared to living in this city. There is so much going on that some weekends (when I am up to it) I like going on a run to the beach just to gaze at the bridge. I can never get tired of this city.

Captured on my smart phone after my run

4. My family and our selfies- These four individuals right here, they are the reason I am who I am. I love them so much and I am so blessed to say, yes, I am incredibly close with my family. We also like a good family picture, even if it is a selfie. Other people do too apparently...the guy giving a thumbs up in the background...

Annual Christmas trip to Disneyland (Year 12)
5. My boyfriend-We met on the bus on our way to school. As I like to tell him, I am forever grateful to the public transportation of San Francisco. 

Dolores Park, San Francisco
6. My golden retriever, Oliver- He really is my best friend haha we have a blast together. That is all.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment