1. Ladybugs-There is something about ladybugs I have always loved. I do not know if it is because of their black polka dots that take up the space on their wings or that they are little lady's. Every time I see one flying around, I always have the same reaction, excitement and happiness at how beautiful these little insects are.
2. My friends-To how fabulous they are, putting up with me, making me laugh, and keeping me oh so young. BFFLS
|Napa Vineyard, Birthday celebration|
|Swedish House Mafia 2013|
3. San Francisco-I have grown up only a short 45 minute drive to San Francisco, but nothing is compared to living in this city. There is so much going on that some weekends (when I am up to it) I like going on a run to the beach just to gaze at the bridge. I can never get tired of this city.
|Captured on my smart phone after my run|
4. My family and our selfies- These four individuals right here, they are the reason I am who I am. I love them so much and I am so blessed to say, yes, I am incredibly close with my family. We also like a good family picture, even if it is a selfie. Other people do too apparently...the guy giving a thumbs up in the background...
|Annual Christmas trip to Disneyland (Year 12)|
5. My boyfriend-We met on the bus on our way to school. As I like to tell him, I am forever grateful to the public transportation of San Francisco.
|Dolores Park, San Francisco|
6. My golden retriever, Oliver- He really is my best friend haha we have a blast together. That is all.