Friday, February 14, 2014

Feeling the Love on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my blog lovers!

♪ John Newman-Love Me Again 

So I am going to fill you in on my Valentine's Day plans. First, I just want to start off that I have never been one who is big on Valentine's Day, mainly because I have never had a real Valentine's before. Of course, I would make Valentine's cards for my classmates in elementary school, accompanied with a little piece of candy. There was also that one time in high school my friend bought me a candy graham and I am pretty sure I bought some for my friends some. Regardless of these instances, I have never had a romantic Valentine's Day with someone I truly care about. Of course, the one year I have a real Valentine, I am about 5,900 miles away from home (did I mention the 9 hour difference?). It is kind of funny how life works sometimes, right? Anyways, this has not stopped me from being incredibly excited for Valentine's Day. I have been thinking about it all week and it is finally here! It also made it a lot more exciting that I received a package from my boyfriend earlier this week. We decided for our Valentine's Day date, we were going to Skype and I would open the package with him. Although he may not actually physically be in front of me, a computer screen is good enough for me for today because I just want to spend time with him. I mean currently he is sleeping so I have to wait until later tonight to Skype with him. That's okay though, being away, I am learning to appreciate the small things in life. Take this day to tell someone how much you love them, I know I am.






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment