Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 3: One Last Glimpse of Luzern, Switzerland

On the last day, we had to make our 4:30 pm flight, so we decided to relax and walk into Old Town one last time. So I brought a duffel bag with no wheels...struggles. My friend carried my bag the whole time even to my resistance, but he insisted. Seriously thankfully he did because I honestly do not think I would have been able to make it. My arms are weak... We visited walked along the Musegg Wall and saw the same panoramic view as in the first day, but this day the sun was out this time. We walked to the Lion Monument again, back to the Church of St. Leodegar, and over to Lake Lucerne. We were all exhausted at this point so we decided to call it a day and head over to the train station. This marked the end to our time in Switzerland, so bittersweet, and completely worth it.


Lucerne, Switzerland


View from the sky
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment