Thursday, May 29, 2014

Beginning of Summer Lovin'

I have been home for about a week now and everyday since has been major family time, which is exactly what the doctor ordered. I was sad to see my sister go and my parents have to go back to work after their vacation. However, it meant I was finally able to see my best friend, Danielle. I have definitely mentioned Danielle in past posts. Anyway, we finally saw each other yesterday and it was great. We headed to Napa for some lunch, then visited her friend for a refreshment, and got ice cream in Sonoma, California. I mean Danielle got ice cream and I got an icee. We enjoyed our treats in the shade in the town square and finally headed home. 

Danielle and I have been friends since we were in junior high, so this year will mark our ninth year as being best friends. She is one of the few who has seen the evolution from my braces and extremely long hair to no more braces and kinda long hair (although I am dying to cut it short again). I admire my friendship with Danielle because even though we have spent most of our friendship for the last three years a part, we actually talk every day and it always feels like she is right next to me. Although she is leaving me to go  away this summer, we still have three weeks left to go on some adventures and I cannot wait.

Also, something to note. Danielle and I love to have photo shoots when we are together. So please enjoy our fabulous pictures below while listening to a fancy song.









xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment